Loading...
Mortgage Programs 2018-05-22T23:29:36+00:00
Request a Fast Mortgage Rate Quote
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages

With as little as 3%-20% down, home buyers can take advantage of our highly competitive conventional fixed-rate pricing. We offer fixed rate amortizing terms of 30, 20, 15, and 10 years. Since home values in our footprint are some of the highest in the country, conforming loan limits are often adjusted accordingly thus opening the door for more borrowers to take advantage of our conventional, conforming home mortgage programs.

FHA Loans

With most FHA loans, borrowers can get into a home with as little as a 3.5% downpayment. Since these loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration, lenders are able to provide aggressive pricing despite the elevated risk of borrowers having a lower equity position. For those currently with FHA loans, we offer to streamline refinancing solutions and cash-out options with higher loan-to-value limits when compared to conventional loans. Learn more >

VA Loans

At Empower Capital Group we’re pleased to offer VA loans to qualifying military veterans, active duty servicemen and women, and eligible surviving spouses. VA mortgages offer zero down mortgage solutions without costly PMI. We also offer VA IRRRL refinancing for those looking to refinance their VA mortgage to a lower rate or shorter term while minimizing closing costs.

USDA Rural Housing Loans

Unlike our FHA loan programs which require at least 3.5% down, USDA mortgages allow qualifying buyers the chance to purchase homes without any down payment. USDA rural housing loans are available to many low and middle-income home buyers. Don’t let the name fool you, there are many areas outside of major metros which are eligible. Contact us to see if you qualify. Learn more >

1% Down Conventional Mortgage

This innovative program allows a borrower to put down 1% and the lender to contribute 2% towards the down payment. The combined 3% down payment gives the borrower the opportunity to apply for conventional financing at a highly competitive interest rate and with potentially no Mortgage Insurance (MI). Learn more >

Jumbo Loans

Higher loan amounts don’t have to equate to drastically higher interest rates. We have access to aggressive pricing for a variety of fixed rate and adjustable rate jumbo mortgage programs. Some areas in California have higher conforming loan limits so be sure to check with one of our mortgage professionals to see if a non-conforming jumbo loan is needed for your situation.

Reverse Mortgages (HECM) *

If you are a homeowner age 62 or older, you may be able to take advantage of a HUD-backed, HECM reverse mortgage. Reverse mortgages allow homeowners to tap into the equity they have in their homes through a variety of funding options. Funds can be used for whatever the homeowner desires: medical expenses, home repairs, travel, educational expenses, and more. Contact us today to learn more and see if a reverse mortgage might be right for you. *This material is not from HUD or FHA and has not been approved by HUD or a government agency.

Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs)

Looking to keep your mortgage payments as low as possible for the next 3 to 7 years? If so then an adjustable rate mortgage might be worth exploring. These products carry low introductory rates which last  3, 5 or 7 years depending upon the program. After the introductory rate periods end, rates adjust based on the margins, caps, and indexes to which they are tied to. ARMs carry a higher degree of risk so be sure to weigh this against the rewards before moving forward.